Are you looking for a comfortable, non-restrictive medical ID that doesn’t look too “girly?” Here is a great alternative for active men — silicone medical alert wristbands.
Here are eight great reasons that menprefer Silicone Medical Alert Bracelets:
- They are waterproof and resist grease, perspiration and stains. Any clinging grime washes off easily.
- They are 100% hypoallergenic silicone, with no latex or metal to irritate your skin or cause allergic reactions.
- These bands are virtually unbreakable, but so comfortable and feather-light that it’s easy to forget you’re even wearing medical ID.
- You can wear this medical alert bracelet 27/7 for full-time protection. No need to take it off during even the most vigorous activities, or during bathing, sleeping or medical procedures. Since they are entirely soft and flexible, these bands don’t require taping in place during team sports to protect participants from injury.
- They let you carry your medical ID without being too obvious about it. Many men appreciate that they look like those common “support your cause” wristbands.
- Silicone Medical Alert Bracelets are available in 11 stylish colors and two sizes that fit most men.
- These bands are personalized with your choice of contact information and medical data. Silicone Medical Alert Bracelets may also be stamped with simple ID/contact info to protect children and other loved ones, even without any special medical needs.
Silicone Medical Alert Wristbands combine safety with carefree comfort which makes it easy for men to carry their crucial health information at all times. You are probably already aware that healthcare experts strongly advise men (and all other people) who live with serious medical conditions to carry medical alert data on their persons at all times. This basic precaution is essential to ensure that proper care can be quickly obtained in emergency situations.
Of course all adequate medical alert bracelets and pendants can provide this insurance. But here’s the catch: Medical alert jewelry only works if you actually wear it—all the time. So why are so many of us guilty of neglecting this simple safety measure at least some of the time? Well, there are a lot of good excuses reasons. Any of these ring a bell with you?
- My bracelet gets grimy and/or catches on things when I work on the car/do yard work/paint/grill food/groom my pet/do household chores and repairs/make sand castles (add your favorite activities here).
- Medical alert jewelry is costly, especially when you lose it or break it and have to replace it often.
- I keep forgetting to put it back on after I shower (or swim, or take a nap, etc.)
- I don’t like to wear jewelry; it looks too feminine for me.
- The metal is irritating and makes me itch.
- Once my bracelet got caught in my date’s hair. It was embarrassing.
- It flops around and jingles when I jog.
- When I play sports, I have to tape the metal part to my arm to prevent accidentally injuring my fellow players. So now I have a weird bald spot on my arm.
- Wearing it makes me feel self-conscious, like people see it and identify me by my medical condition first and foremost.
If you identify with any (or all) of these annoyances, you’ll be glad to know that choosing Silicone Medical Alert Bracelets lets you completely avoid these common hassles. These wristbands are so convenient, affordable and comfortable, that you’ll find it is effortless to comply with “doctor’s orders” to carry your crucial medical data at all times.