Silicone Wristbands are an economical medical alert bracelet alternative with features you won’t find elsewhere, even in fancy high-priced medical alert jewelry.
- 100% silicone, waterproof and durable
- 11 stylish colors, and two sizes to choose
- Feather-light, comfortable
- Can be worn 24/7 during any activities
- Inconspicuous and discreet—appreciated by many—especially children and young adults
- No metal parts to irritate skin, snag on hair or clothing, or interfere with sports’ activities and medical procedures
For safety and peace of mind, Silicone Medical Alert Bracelets make it easy to carry essential medical alert information
If you live with diabetes, or care for someone who is a PWD, you know that health professionals strongly encourage the practice of carrying medical alert information at all times. This simple precaution helps ensure that appropriate care can be readily obtained in emergency situations Common metal medical alert bracelets and pendants can provide essential data. But medical alert jewelry only works if you wear it all the time and many of us fail to take this important safety measure for various reasons. Any of these excuses reasons sound familiar?
- Medical alert jewelry is expensive.
- The metal irritates my skin.
- I forget to put it back on after I shower (or swim) (or wash dishes).
- It makes me feel self-conscious, like everyone notices my condition first and me second.
- Real men (and boys) don’t wear jewelry.
- My bracelet got caught in my boyfriend’s/girlfriend’s hair. It was embarrassing.
- I lost it during a camp-out and couldn’t afford to replace it.
- When I participate in team sports, I have to tape it to my skin to protect other participants.
- It flops around and jingles when I jog.
- The bracelet gets gunky and catches on things when I garden/do car repairs/paint/cook/groom my pet/make sand castles/pick berries (fill in your favorite activity here).
- I can’t sleep with it on, and then I forget to put it on in the morning.
You can avoid all these inconveniences by opting for Silicone Medical Alert Bracelets. They are so convenient, economical and comfortable, you’ll find it easy to comply with “doctor’s orders” to carry medical data at all times.
Silicone Medical Alert Bracelets are especially suitable for children, teens and adults with active lifestyles.
Nearly everyone living with diabetes will appreciate the convenience and comfort of medical alert bracelets, but they are particularly useful for children (age 3 and above), teens, and adults with active lifestyles.