If you are looking for a comfortable, inexpensive medical ID alternative, check out our silicone medical alert bracelets. Here are the top ten reasons that people choose Silicone Medical Alert Bracelets:
- They are made of 100% hypoallergenic silicone—no latex or metal parts to cause rashes or other allergic reactions.
- Silicone Medical Alert Bracelets are fully waterproof and resist dirt, grease, and stains. Any grime that does cling will wash off easily.
- These bracelets provide a discreet way to carry medical ID. Many people— especially children and young adults— appreciate the fact that Silicone Medical Alert Bracelets look like those familiar “support your cause” wristbands.
- They are so feather-light and comfortable, you’ll forget you’re even wearing medical ID.
- You can wear your silicone medical alert bracelet 27/7 for full-time protection. There’s no need to remove it for sleeping, bathing, or engaging in any work or play activities.
- There are no metal parts to irritate skin, catch on hair or clothing, or cause interference during medical procedures.
- Since Silicone Medical Alert Bracelets are entirely soft and flexible, they don’t need to be taped in place during team sports to protect participants from injury.
- These silicone bracelets are personalized to include the contact information and medical data of your choice. Silicone Medical Alert Bracelets can also be personalized with simple ID/contact info to protect children and other loved ones, even if they don’t have any special medical needs.
- Silicone Medical Alert Bracelets are available in 11 fashionable colors and two sizes that fit most people ages 3 and above.
Silicone Medical Alert Bracelets make it easy to carry crucial health data and contact information, combining safety with carefree comfort.
You probably already know that health professionals strongly recommend that people with serious health conditions carry medical alert information at all times. This simple precaution helps ensure that appropriate care can be readily obtained in emergency situations. All medical alert bracelets and pendants provide this protection, but medical alert jewelry only works if you wear it all the time. Why do so many of us neglect this important safety measure? Well, let’s see…do any of these excuses reasons ring a bell?
- Medical alert jewelry is expensive, especially if you lose it often and have to replace it.
- The metal makes my skin itch.
- It flops around and jingles when I jog.
- I take it off to nap/shower/swim/wash dishes/etc. and then forget to put it back on.
- It makes me self-conscious, like everyone sees my medical condition first and me second.
- Wearing jewelry makes me feel too effeminate.
- My bracelet got tangled in my date’s hair. It was humiliating.
- When I play basketball, the coach tapes it to my arm so it won’t injure other players. Now I have a weird bald spot on my arm.
- My bracelet gets dirty and snags on things when I garden/do car repairs/paint/cook/groom my pet/make sand castles/pick berries (add your favorite activity here).
You can avoid all these problems by choosing silicone medical alert bracelets. They are so convenient, affordable and comfortable, you’ll find it easy to comply with “doctor’s orders” to carry medical data at all times.
Silicone Medical Alert Bracelets are ideal for all adults and children (ages three and up) living with any of these medical conditions:
- Heart disorders/pacemakers
- Renal disorders
- Neurological conditions
- Pharmaceutical needs
- Immune system deficiencies
- Congenital blood disorders
- Mental/emotional conditions