Silicone Medical Alert Bracelets
Silicone medical alert bracelets offer a light, cost effective, alternative to 'old school' metal medical alert bracelets. If you are looking for a comfortable, inexpensive medical ID alternative, custom silicone wristbands may be a great solution.
Here are the top ten reasons that people choose custom silicone medical alert bracelets:
- They are made of 100% hypoallergenic silicone—no latex or metal parts to
- cause rashes or other allergic reactions.
- silicone medical alert bracelets are fully waterproof and resist dirt, grease, and stains. Any
- grime that does cling will wash off easily.
- These bracelets provide a discreet way to carry medical ID. Many people—
- especially children and young adults— appreciate the fact that silicone medical alert bracelets
- look like those familiar “support your cause” wristbands.
- They are so feather-light and comfortable, you’ll forget you’re even wearing
- medical ID.
- You can wear your silicone medical alert bracelet 27/7 for full-time
- protection. There’s no need to remove it for sleeping, bathing, or engaging in
- any work or play activities.
- There are no metal parts to irritate skin, catch on hair or clothing, or cause
- interference during medical procedures.
- Since silicone medical alert bracelets are entirely soft and flexible, they don’t need to be taped
- in place during team sports to protect participants from injury.
- These silicone bracelets are personalized to include the contact information
- and medical data of your choice. silicone medical alert bracelets can also be personalized with
- simple ID/contact info to protect children and other loved ones, even if they
- don’t have any special medical needs.
All medical alert bracelets and pendants provide this protection, but medical alert jewelry only works if you wear it all the time. Why do so many of us neglect this important safety measure? Well, let’s see...here are some of the reasons people give:
- Medical alert jewelry is expensive, especially if you lose it often and have to
- replace it.
- The metal makes my skin itch.
- It flops around and jingles when I jog.
- I take it off to nap/shower/swim/wash dishes/etc. and then forget to put it
- back on.
- It makes me self-conscious, like everyone sees my medical condition first and
- me second.
- Wearing jewelry makes me feel too effeminate.
- My bracelet got tangled in my date’s hair. It was humiliating.
- When I play basketball, the coach tapes it to my arm so it won’t injure other
- players. Now I have a weird bald spot on my arm.
- My bracelet gets dirty and snags on things when I garden/do car
- repairs/paint/cook/groom my pet/make sand castles/pick berries (add your
- favorite activity here).
You can avoid all these problems by choosing silicone medical alert bracelets. They are so convenient, affordable and comfortable, you’ll find it easy to comply with “doctor’s orders” to carry medical data at all times.